F Sealers – Fluoropolymer Chemistry
Fluoropolymers are molecules that consist of repetitive pendant units of carbon and fluorine. When applied to a substrate they penetrate deeply and form a very strong bond
with the substrate surface. The resulting fluorinated surface is oleophobic which results in a surface that repels both water and oil contaminants.
- Superior oil and water repellence, providing superior oil and water based stain resistance
- Reduces water ingress and minimises efflorescence in mineral
- Transparent, natural finish – does not significantly change appearance
- High penetration into masonry surfaces
- High wear resistance, UV stable
- Fungal and algal resistance
- Easy to clean surfaces
- Substrates remain breathable
FluoroSeal is a water based fluoropolymer sealer used for sealing porous reconstituted and natural stone, clay and concrete materials damp or wet substrates.
Suitable for garages, walls, entertaining areas, kitchens and wet areas, pool surrounds, patios driveways. Not recommended for use on very dense substrates.
(ii) FluoroSeal SV
FluoroSeal SV is an isopropyl alcohol based fluoropolymer sealer used for sealing porous reconstituted and natural stone, clay and concrete materials. Suitable for dense substrates.
Suitable for garages, walls, entertaining areas, Kitchens and wet areas, pool surrounds, patios, driveways.